the blog i forgot to post
1. CH forwarded me this link. Get your "pimp"name. I'm trying to come up with a good warning for you, but really, you can imaine can't you? http://www.playerappreciate.com/pimphandle.asp
2. One of my reps named his firstborn "Brody". snooch.
3. I'm in love with Vic's Lite white popcorn from Fresh Market. yummy.
4. I'm still freaking about the upcoming travel to England. But somehow my brain leaves me when it comes time to think about prep and stuff. I also haven't really prepared things at work to be left. Oh well. They'll survive. maybe.
5. Thanks to everyone who helped make my birthday so great! JT gave me a custom designed set of Love Monkey video tapes. I'm a happy girl. 8 episodes of Tom Cavanaugh. yea. Dinner was fun and the concert was good. JB's party was fun times. My costume ROCKED. B, JT and I looked awesome. C-- too bad you missed it! Pictures on JT's Flickr site.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home